Dermatology and Venereology
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin. It is a speciality with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist is a specialist doctor who manages diseases related to skin, hair and nails and some cosmetic problems.
Venereology is a branch of medicine that is concerned with the study and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
At AHH, we are focused on providing holistic care for promoting quality of life and a lifetime of healthy skin. Our Dermatology Clinic provides evaluation, diagnosis, management and treatment for a full-range of common and complex skin diseases. Our dermatologists provide expert skin care for children as well as adults.
Some services we provide:
- Effective diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases
- Sophisticated diagnostic procedures
- Specialised treatment techniques
- Acne scar, hirsutism (hair reduction) and various benign skin growths
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) diagnosis and management
The department has well trained and qualified staff to provide the above services with great care and attention.
Monday- 8am – 12pm (2:00-6:00 Local time)
Wednesday – from 5pm (11:00 Local time)