Neurosurgery is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, central and peripheral nervous system, and cerebrovascular system.
At AHH, we offer management for patients with all types of neurosurgical problems, including chronic neck and back pain.
Using advanced procedures and state-of-the-art technology, physicians at AHH are helping patients manage their conditions and get the most out of life.
Some of the conditions managed at our facility include:
- Cervical spinal stenosis and Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Head trauma (brain hemorrhages, skull fractures, etc.)
- Spinal cord trauma
- Traumatic injuries of peripheral nerves
- Tumors of the spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves
- Intracerebral hemorrhage, such as subarachnoid hemorrhage, interdepartmental, and intracellular hemorrhages
- Vascular malformations (i.e., arteriovenous malformations, venous angiomas, cavernous angiomas, capillary telangectasias) of the brain and spinal cord
- And many more..
Monday-Saturday –9am – 11am (3:00-5:00 Local time)